If you use Sketch to design things, you may have stumbled upon a daunting process of getting to open your recently modified designs as quickly as possible. For those of you who use Alfred, I created a simple workflow which will help you get to your designs faster.
How To Install Sketchflow
- Make sure you have Alfred installed with its Powerpack;
- Download Sketchflow for Alfred;
- Unzip the release;
- Double click the unzipped workflow file to add it to Alfred.
Alternatively, you can open up Alfred's preferences and switch to Workflows tab, then drag & drop the downloaded workflow file to the sidebar of Alfred's Workflow View.
How To Use Sketchflow
- Bring up Alfred (using assigned hotkeys; I use
- Type in "sketch", tap
spacebarto display a list of recently opened files;
- Start typing your query to see a list of matching files;
- Pick a file and hit
⏎(return) to open it, or hold
⌘while doing so, to reveal the selected file in Finder;
- Et voilà!
For the list of changes, improvements, and to file or track issues, go to Sketchflow's GitHub page. Feel free to suggest improvements or new functionality.
I hope you'll enjoy using Sketchflow!